Purpose

Satisfashion is a blog dedicated to the world of fashion and design. It will showcase brands, designers, and individual items that express the true meaning of fashion. Satisfashion will teach you all about upcoming trends, and give biography's on inspirational designers who have made extraordinary impacts on the fashion world. Satisfashion is the perfect blog for those who would love to learn more about the fashion world and who enjoy it as much as I do.

Item Of The Week!

Item Of The Week!
This weeks Item is a pair of black sequined UGG's avilable at UGG's official website for $195.00

Sunday, November 2, 2014

How much are you willing to pay for a pair of shoes?

How much are you willing to pay for a pair of shoes? $20, $200, $2,000, how about $2 million! On the season finale of Americas Got Talent, the host Nick Cannon wore a pair of custom made diamond encrusted shoes worth $2 million dollars. The shoes were custom made by Jason Arasheben. 

6 comments:

  1. If the fashion is right, you got my eye. I've noticed that Nick wears some of the weirdest shoes I have seen but I liked them. I also like the show he hosts and when you ask us if we are willing to buy those, my answer is no because I would never be able to pay for those.Maybe you can add some things on the latest fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If that is what they want to buy that is what they want. Nick Cannon wears some weird shoes but they are cool. I also like that his pants are short so you can see his shoes and usually his outfit matches his shoes, I also like that he hosts and when you ask are you wanting to buy those 2 million dollar pair of shoes? My answer would be no because if I ever had 2 million dollars I would not want to pay that much for a pair of shoes, I would buy a lot of things with 2 million dollars. Maybe add more information on the latest fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Reyann,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog, comments always inspire me to publish more posts. Thank you for answering my question, I wouldn't buy those shoes either but it is always fun to see what exciting new outfits he wears. I will definitely post about the latest fashion statement since it seems that people are interested in it. Thank you for your positive feedback!
      Sincerely, Lauren

      Delete
  3. Dear Katie,
    Thank you so much for commenting on my blog. I also enjoy America's got Talent and loved to see what exciting outfits Nick would wear. I will definitely take your idea about the latest fashion statement into consideration, and probably talk about it on my next post.
    Sincerely, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren,
    I think that you have some great information about fashion and design on you blog. Though, I would probably never wear any of these because I'm more of a sweatpants and t-shirt type of person, I still think they are pretty cool. I think another blog idea would to be a middle school post, about the latest middle school fashion.
    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lauren,
    I like how your blog gives out a lot of information. I love America's Got Talent and I always like seeing what Nick wears. I just can't believe that he would spend 2 million dollars on shoes! I think you should do a post about his suits.
    -Joelle

    ReplyDelete