Purpose

Satisfashion is a blog dedicated to the world of fashion and design. It will showcase brands, designers, and individual items that express the true meaning of fashion. Satisfashion will teach you all about upcoming trends, and give biography's on inspirational designers who have made extraordinary impacts on the fashion world. Satisfashion is the perfect blog for those who would love to learn more about the fashion world and who enjoy it as much as I do.

Item Of The Week!

Item Of The Week!
This weeks Item is a pair of black sequined UGG's avilable at UGG's official website for $195.00

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Fall trends!

Fall is just around the corner, and you know what that means time for boots, coats, and leggings! Here are a look at some interesting fall garments.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job Lauren! I can't believe how expensive diamond encrusted shoes are. I usually wear less expensive shoes,( maybe I should get some diamond encrusted ones). Also, I never knew there were so many ways to tie a scarf, I would try them, unfortunately I don't own a scarf. How about you talk about diamond encrusted scarves, that would be interesting. Keep up the good work, I'm off to get a scarf.

    ReplyDelete