Purpose

Satisfashion is a blog dedicated to the world of fashion and design. It will showcase brands, designers, and individual items that express the true meaning of fashion. Satisfashion will teach you all about upcoming trends, and give biography's on inspirational designers who have made extraordinary impacts on the fashion world. Satisfashion is the perfect blog for those who would love to learn more about the fashion world and who enjoy it as much as I do.

Item Of The Week!

Item Of The Week!
This weeks Item is a pair of black sequined UGG's avilable at UGG's official website for $195.00

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Scarves!

One of my favorite accessories for winter and fall is the scarf. There are hundreds of different ways to tie the scarf. Here are some unique ways to tie the scarf! Click here to see how to make a scarf into a vest. Click here to see 25 different ways to tie a scarf.

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog, but I would like a little more information. But you did a amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! After reading this, I kind of want to dress up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I didn't know about any of these brands!

    ReplyDelete